.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Wow. I went through the whole week with planned postings - Me Me Monday, Tall Tale Tuesday, Words of Wednesday, and Half-Nekkid Thursday.... and each one of THOSE days, I had another idea for a posting, but thought to set it aside for later use... right? And so here I am, Friday, and I've forgotten all those great little ideas for posting. What the hell?

Yes, I've had coffee, so I can't fall back on that excuse... dammit.

Ahh well...

My thanks to all the kind folks who left comments about my HNT posting. Thank you very much and I'll be sure to visit your sites as soon as I am able. Fact is, my home pc is down and has been for the past few weeks so my visits have been more rare than normal...

For all the rest of youz, have a great weekend! I got a surprise booking so I get to make some money tonight. Yay me!
.
.

1 Smack Me:

At 21/5/06 20:35, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

Thanks for a wonderful weekend!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!