.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

.. Words of Wednesday 5.17.2006

Well, a poem's what I would have written if I hadn't been so smitten with thoughts of ladies fair. Ones with long brown hair. And blonde hair too and sometimes red, see I get these notions in my head that I have some fair dose of charm and ladies I would never harm... of course you know that's not quite true, though I might profess these things to you in some quiet corner in the dark, or perhaps while sitting on a bench in the park.

The truth of the matter is something else, for real. I am far too easily made to sway from what I think I feel to something else, and it's not quite the matter of what it be nor an issue of who might see. Rather, it is an issue of who I might cause harm, though I am vastly aware of my have or lack of charm. One thing I cannot stand to face is a tear that has found its place to track down a woman's cheek, it's cause my name you'd hear her speak.
.
.
Okay, so this one didn't go so well, best I could do this morning... haven't had coffee... no paying gig... my voice is still sucking like a junkie on a crack pipe... yep, not the best mindset for writing. It is really, REALLY good for RANTING, however...

But I just don't have the energy.
.
Yeah, just call me a rant-tease.
.
Maybe I'll post again later this afternoon. Never can tell. It has been known to happen...
.

4 Smack Me:

At 17/5/06 15:56, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

I like the poem although I'm know you could do better.

 
At 17/5/06 20:54, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy flipped me...

You're a rant-tease. ;)

 
At 18/5/06 06:33, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

You wrote that before the morning coffee?
Not bad at all! :)

 
At 18/5/06 17:04, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

shari - I'm think you might be right... after coffee

CUG - indeed I am

bellarosa - you are too kind. Really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!