.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Half Nekkid Television


In celebration of my band's new television show, our very own Open Mic Live competition, soon to be on some cable access or PBS post-midnight show near you... assuming you live in the Richmond, Va area, of course... here is a promo shot I got from the one episode of the original series Star Trek wherein I appeared as a rebel Vulcan. I believe the episode was named "Tripping the Stars Fantastic" or something like that. Check out episode 69 and I'll be in the credits as Rebel Voltan.

Of course, they didn't bother to get the makeup right cause I wasn't a "big star" like Lenny - that would be Mr. Nimoy to most of you...

No, really. I swear it's almost true.

For less (and possibly more) silly HNT goodness and the info, go see Mr. Os-basso!

peace... oh, wait, live long and, like, prosper and stuff.

7 Smack Me:

At 11/5/06 15:29, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

LMAO!! Awesome job with the photo!!!

 
At 11/5/06 17:00, Blogger mrs. awesome flipped me...

nice, hand greeting and all. do sense some bitterness about the makeup??

happy hnt!

 
At 11/5/06 17:38, Blogger Leesa flipped me...

That's pretty cool :) HHNT!

 
At 11/5/06 19:50, Blogger T - Another Geek Girl flipped me...

Good stuff.
I think we have a Vulcan mind meld happening.

HHNT!

 
At 11/5/06 20:03, Blogger Rebecca flipped me...

You are the photoshop KING!

HHNT!

 
At 11/5/06 21:11, Blogger Polt flipped me...

Illogical. You Rebel Vulcans are entirely illogical.

But, HAPPY HNT anyway.

 
At 12/5/06 08:37, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

shari - gracias

grody - we rebel Vulcans don't get bitter, we get even.

crimson - thank you

tricia - ahh yes, the mind meld... I was usually wasted on set so they never asked me... ;)

becca - naww, but I do KNOW a few. Me? I'm just a hack right now, but it's fun playing

polt - methinks the mainstream Vulcans are a wee bit envious of our free approach to logic...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!