.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Happy Nekkidversary To Everyone

So, we've been at this a year? Well not me... but here we go -
my FIRST (lame) HNT pic:




In honor of the first year gone by, here are several pics I managed to take (or get taken in) while "on the go".

Happy Firstie HNT!


Here's one I scored on set while I was out on tour... Isn't she lovely? Being this is an anniversary, I managed to squeeze in a shot from in front of the camera while hanging upside down from a large boom mic.

Clever, aren't I?

Recently, I managed to get into the recording studio for the Monkees reunion tour - being a big fan helped. They let me record some additional vocals so they went ahead and put me on the cover of their 30th Anniversary Collector's Edition album. They're a fun bunch, them Monkees...



Haven't you always wanted a Monkee?



And here's a lovely little shot I got caught in at Mara's wedding. Lovely girl, that Mara... and I wasn't stalking her.. I mean, I wasn't technically invited, but I couldn't help myself. She's such a beauty, I had to take some video of her getting stolen off the market. Lucky bastage.

(Hey, Mara, hope you didn't mind - I didn't make a scene or anything!)




Hope your first Anniversary is as beautiful as you!


And Finally, meet my EX-Friend, Edward Scissorhands, aka Johnny Depp. They actually got the anniversary picture right this time, seeing as how Ed cut me and my career in two with those razor sharp digits of his.

You go to hell, Eddie... you go to hell and you die!

Remember, payback's a bitch!!

And that's all the Half-Nekkid Foolishness I've got on tap for today. To join in the fun, go check out Osbasso's site and see what he wanted it to be (even though I barely follow the rules!)

Happy First Anniversary HNT!

13 Smack Me:

At 18/5/06 13:29, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

Ooh... this is great fun! I'm loving the pics and I so inspired to try some fun stuff with mine!
Happy HNT`aversary!!!

 
At 18/5/06 13:52, Blogger AndyT13 flipped me...

Heh! HHNT! Got the CD up. 'Tis an older one whilst I scrape up the cash to make more.

 
At 18/5/06 13:53, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

Nice job! I'm going to have to check out photo shop. It's amazed at some of the things I've seen you and other people do with it.

 
At 18/5/06 16:42, Blogger Wenchy flipped me...

Gotta love it!

 
At 18/5/06 17:05, Blogger Leesa flipped me...

Very creative and funny! HHNT :)

 
At 18/5/06 17:10, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

addict - looking forward to it. Hell, I'm looking forward to getting back to your site again - been busy writing and working at work... whodathunkit

shari - thanks.

wenchy - wow, long time no see! thanks!

crimson - you are too kind. That goes well with being a hot redhead, you know?

 
At 18/5/06 17:34, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

How fun are these pics! Thanks for the laughs!
And it's ok if you didn't follow the rules completely .. there isn't a grade or a test afterwards. ;)

But you get an A anyway! Happy HNT

 
At 18/5/06 18:00, Blogger T - Another Geek Girl flipped me...

Very amusing display!
I'll kill Eddie for you if you like.
That's what real friends are for.

I'll murderize 'em.

HHNT!

 
At 18/5/06 19:44, Blogger Lee Ann flipped me...

Gorgeous pictures! Happy HNT Anniversary!

 
At 18/5/06 21:09, Blogger Sunny Delight flipped me...

very funny! love them all! HHNT!

 
At 18/5/06 21:27, Blogger Sexy Duet flipped me...

Very creative - kinda like Where's Wally! Happy HNT

 
At 18/5/06 23:19, Blogger The Funky Bee flipped me...

Wop, Your first was lame but I won't heckle you about it more than I did the first time around. Glad to know you! Happy HNT Anniversary and thanks for all of the flattery. You sure are sweet!

 
At 19/5/06 03:15, Blogger WDKY flipped me...

A debut that promises so much more :-)

Happy HNT x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!