.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Me Me Monday Cancelled

Cancelled due to inclement weather as seen here... sorta.

This is my backyard. And, yes, I have a treehouse. To be quite honest, that was a selling point for me... I mean, what more could you ask for than to have your very own treehouse. You can do all sorts of things in a treehouse... most of which I will not list here.

Actually, I won't list ANY of them here - just use your imagination. If you don't have one, or yours is malfunctioning, please feel free to ask one of your imaginitive friends. If you have none, please ask one of your imagi-NARY friends... and if you only have one of those voices that speak to you when you are alone? Well, remember... this is all JUST FOR FUN... mm'kay?



Happy Monday everyone. I get to deal with terrible Virginia drivers and crap weather.

But look on the bright side - this means FRENCH TOAST!!

4 Smack Me:

At 5/12/05 23:51, Blogger The Funky Bee flipped me...

that is so cool! I love the real life snow picture! that is also what I see as I look out the window right now. I can't wait to eat my french toast for the next two days as I'm snowed in with the 1/2" that fell here! WOO HOO...

 
At 7/12/05 09:03, Blogger Jillian flipped me...

Let it snow...Let it snow...let it snow!!

 
At 7/12/05 19:26, Blogger Summer flipped me...

The fact that you have a real treehouse just notched you way up in the esteem I have for you. That is really cool!

 
At 8/12/05 13:32, Blogger Bill flipped me...

We're about to get hit with a complete lack of French toast ingredients here too. Predicting 4 inches or more. I'm assuming that all the morons who decided to fill up this morning when I was trying to get my Diet Coke were reacting to the same news as well. I just wanted to ask them how they thought filling up their tank would help them if they were snowed in. Were they worried they wouldn't get out to be able to get gas? If you're snowed in, do you really have anywhere to go? And, if you thought the price was somehow gonna go up due to a shortage, congratulations, dumbass, you just created a shortage which will probably drive up the price. Duh. I love the mob mentality. Makes me feel proud to be human. But I'm just pissed because I had to stand in line to buy my freakin' Diet Coke.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!