.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

HNT 12 - Horrible New Toy

HNT_12
I just discovered ImageReady - a function of the Adobe Photoshop product which allows one to create animated GIF's.... where the hell have I been all this time that I just found this out? Guess I've been too busy writing code instead of playing with others. Oh well...

Well, it's the best I could do on a first go...

Fo Mo Info about HNTo. Yo, Go To Os-Bass-O.

Happy HNT-ing peoples.

15 Smack Me:

At 17/11/05 10:31, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography flipped me...

That is an awesome photo!

I played for the first time this week!

 
At 17/11/05 11:20, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

woah cool animation.

Happy HNT

 
At 17/11/05 11:47, Blogger Jillian flipped me...

That is so cool!

Happy HNT!

 
At 17/11/05 11:54, Blogger Beth flipped me...

VERY nice!

HHNT!

 
At 17/11/05 11:55, Blogger lecram sinun flipped me...

Ghostly. Well done. Cheers and happy HNT!

 
At 17/11/05 13:17, Blogger Logophile flipped me...

You slay me, good stuff!
Happy HNT!

 
At 17/11/05 13:23, Blogger Robin Alexa flipped me...

Oh I think this is the first moving HNT I've seen! Very cool wopanese. :)

 
At 17/11/05 15:12, Blogger Wenchy flipped me...

Makes me feel I'm had too much already.... LOL

 
At 17/11/05 17:52, Blogger The Funky Bee flipped me...

that's awesome! Love your post this week!!

 
At 17/11/05 18:36, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

kate - thanks! Hope you had fun

furzl - Adobe. Who knew?

jenny - that's the Rock sign shot

jill - thanks!

queen of ass - graciass

lecram - thanks - came out clearer than I expected from the original pics used...

ariella - wow. Murder by gif?

binsk - Very glad to be the first to be moving for you.

~stephanie~ - thank you!

wenchy - maybe you have... is the screen still blurry?

leesa - thanks!

bee - *phew* I keep trying to do something cool - still worried about that ass-kicking threat from you.

 
At 17/11/05 21:27, Blogger Robin flipped me...

Nope, I missed that feature too.
HHNT...

You've got a Travis Tritt thing going on in the "tongue" and "teeth" shots!

 
At 17/11/05 23:51, Blogger MamaKBear flipped me...

Very cool! One of the best HNT's this week, I think.
Happy HNT!

 
At 18/11/05 01:33, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

lol thanks for stopping by. No I aint creeped out yet;-)

 
At 18/11/05 17:53, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

robin - travis tritt? Is that a GOOD thing?

mamakbear - thank you very much.

furzl - welcome!

addict - ehh, was pretty easy to do with that Adobe tool

muse - thanks. I just grab what pics happen to be around, usually at the last minute. I'm not much on planning these things.. works for some, I'm sure - I'm just not one of them... not for this anyway...

 
At 18/11/05 21:17, Blogger Spinning Girl flipped me...

Wow! That is great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!