.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

HNT 13 - Harry Nugent Theater


Here I am with grandiose wishes of being the next 'Nuge' - or some close facsimile thereof.

Don't worry about the scowl... it's all theatrics.

Happy HNT peoples!! Go see the King of El Paso, Osbasso, the Masso of HNTasso...

14 Smack Me:

At 1/12/05 15:49, Blogger lecram sinun flipped me...

Very cool Gif work there! Cheers and happy HNT!

 
At 1/12/05 16:10, Blogger Jillian flipped me...

Happy HNT!!

 
At 1/12/05 16:17, Blogger Wenchy flipped me...

Gotta love that!!!

 
At 1/12/05 16:25, Blogger Mara flipped me...

LMFAO... I love it babes just love it... you look so soulful. Rock on babe.

Happy HNT

 
At 1/12/05 16:46, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

LOL . trademark Wopanese HNT. Happy HNT wopanese

 
At 1/12/05 18:25, Blogger Bsoholic flipped me...

Cool effect!

Happy HNT

 
At 1/12/05 18:26, Blogger Robin Alexa flipped me...

Go Wopanesey!!!

Love it :)

 
At 1/12/05 18:28, Blogger MamaKBear flipped me...

LOL You look like you're having a great time in that pic! Love it!
Happy HNT!

 
At 1/12/05 19:07, Blogger Scott & Julia flipped me...

Wow, that's a really cool animated pic! Happy HNT!

 
At 1/12/05 19:44, Blogger The Village Idiot flipped me...

Didn't Nuge play acoustic on Cat Scratch Fever?

Oh no, hold it, I'm an idiot

happy HNT,
the idiot

 
At 1/12/05 22:16, Blogger Robin flipped me...

You really need to teach us how to do this...you know, like a public service announcement!
HHNT.

 
At 1/12/05 22:30, Blogger The Funky Bee flipped me...

Love it! Great post Wop. Every week gets better. I knew you could rock this HNT thing if you tried ;O)

 
At 1/12/05 22:33, Blogger Rose-Colored Beer Goggles flipped me...

Sweet, 'cept it needs more cowbell! Cheers :o)

 
At 2/12/05 14:45, Blogger Jada flipped me...

That's hilarious. I come from the Land of Nugent, and have met him before and was impressed by how incredibly gracious and kind he was. I'm a day late, but happy HNT and have a great weekend.

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!