.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Early Turkey Day

What am I thankful for today?

Well, let's get the obvious things out of the way : family, friends, sticky rice, curry, guitars, music, muscle cars, women, football, this blog, sex, comedy, grass, trees, smoke, fire, electricity, water, food, air, beaches, sex, women, nerf, velcro, sodom and gomorrha (at least HE said he wouldn't blow up another town again, so that makes me feel a little safer with my piddly sins...), more sex, writing, books, eyesight, hearing, sense of touch, sense of color, sense of style, sense of humor, my wit or lack thereof, targets (not Targets with a capital 'T', mind you), skirts and short dresses, lingerie, climbing gear, water polo, soccer, big dogs, cats, big dogs who eat small dogs, cats who chase small dogs, small dogs who aren't annoying, sand, water balloons, alternative substances, memory recall, CRS, alcohol, sedatives, Mel Brooks, movies, Carlos Mencia, Trey Anastasio, Mozart, sex, blondes, brunettes, redheads, others, Canada, Canadian Bacon - also known as HAM, chocolate trouffles, pancakes, STEAK, women, sex, video editing, meditation, massage, breasts, chicken, turkey, Hawaii, Japan, Italy, the United States, Spain, the sky, clouds, dvd rentals, video games, magazines, popcorn, windshield wiper fluid, thermometers, Edgar Allen Poe, Rush, Phish, monitors, greeting cards that have NOTHING to do with Valentine's Day, CD's, records, diamonds, food, grape juice, Bugs Bunny, Robitussin (you know, the 'Tussin will cure Errythang), NOT Microsoft, cellphones, mouths, notebooks, pencils, shoes, socks, deodorant (particularly on SOME people), convertibles, sex, South Park, JFK, Dallas, Virginia Tech, VCU, college education in general, and did I mention sex WITH women?

So, what did I miss? I'm sure there's SOMETHING out there I missed.

Oh, yeah, thanks to all of youz out there who happen by here to read a bit or two from time to time. I SWEAR part 7 is coming. REALLY!

Okay, so yeah, I'm male. Thankful for that in some ways too.

So

3 Smack Me:

At 23/11/05 23:37, Blogger Bill flipped me...

Happy Thanksgiving, dude. And we ARE still waiting on that part 7. lol

 
At 24/11/05 00:55, Blogger bricotrout flipped me...

letting those who commented on my hiatus post that i am now back. thanks for the patience! happy t-day to you too.

 
At 24/11/05 06:00, Blogger Debi flipped me...

Happy turkey day Mr. Thankful! and pssst ... you've been tagged :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!