.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I Drink, Therefore I am...


So, Does this just come with being a musician?

And, yes, props to the The Shizzle named Summer from whose blog I found this site. Now, THAT's a dangerous woman.

Peace.

6 Smack Me:

At 16/11/05 20:13, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy flipped me...

Heh.
Good choice.
I'm a Johnny Walker Black fan myself.

Too bad I can't afford it... :(

 
At 16/11/05 20:33, Blogger Robin flipped me...

Never was a hard drinker...but I would be a Jack Woman if I was.

 
At 17/11/05 02:19, Blogger HS flipped me...

oooo...Jack, now thats a stiff drink!

 
At 17/11/05 08:35, Blogger Summer flipped me...

Dangerous am I?

;)

 
At 17/11/05 09:28, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

CUG - I'm really a vodka fan, but this is just what the quiz told me I am...

Robin - don't make me have ideas ;)

muse - Rye. Wow. Read up on rye recently. Need to try it out sometime

hs - stiff drink for a stiff guy... wait a sec... that didn't sound right

summer - indeed. Absolutely. Hell, I tell you that all the time! Wait, was that "Yoda-speak" ?

 
At 17/11/05 23:22, Blogger Bill flipped me...

I took it and mine came up Heineken which is surprising. I'm a Bud Select or Bud Light guy actually and I'm also with you on the vodka. Jack Daniels is bad news. Bad, bad, bad...:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!