.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Words of Wednesday 5.24.2006

Caught between the presence and pain
Never thought to taste the rain
or the bittersweet summer's gaze

Twist about to face my name
Never quite hot, it's answer plain
are they memories or just a phase?

She looked to me with open eyes
Couldn't see past the moment's prize
to the fields beyond, through the trees

And I flag myself for state review
Never understood what the words could do
so in silece let my answer be.

For in the breadth between two beats
a sceptre of gold laid at my feet
the words rang out the vibrance felt
and I look on the hand myself I've dealt
3 ladies, a duece, and a fool

A flick of the wrist a bet laid down
Hey there, honey, just another round
I've got a feeling it's near the end
as I slide my stake to be all in
Wonder what's left of all that cool?

----------------

And as a side note: What up with my word verification?? I go to other people's sites that have word verify and I get to type in stuff like
boj
jfbo
brib
Then I go to put a comment in my own blog and I have to type in crap like this:
fwgxlpaoerieognkbknohypwafdsqaqlfrehbsthequickbrownfoxjumpedoverthelazydogsdagnpfrw
???

Why? Why do the blogger be hatin' on me so much, mon?
.
.

6 Smack Me:

At 24/5/06 13:36, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

Awesome poem hun!

 
At 24/5/06 15:51, Blogger Rebecca flipped me...

Amazing words mate...truly.

And remember..."Word verification will never expect more from you than you can deliver..."

Or perhaps you just pissed it off?

 
At 24/5/06 21:26, Blogger Pollyanna flipped me...

The word verficiation thing cracks me up. It IS getting just plain old crazy. I really like the little wheelchair that is by the word verfication box. I haven't had the nerve to click on it to see what it does.

 
At 25/5/06 01:32, Blogger T - Another Geek Girl flipped me...

You have angered the blogger Gods!
You will pay with very unreasonably long word verifications!

So sayeth Lord Blogger.


mine is rjree.
They like me :P

 
At 1/6/06 08:47, Blogger Mara flipped me...

Hey YOU!!!

LOL... I've been a bad girl and haven't checked everyone's blog lately.

THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE GUEST APPEARANCE IN YOUR HNT POST A LITTLE WHILE BACK.

And to hell with the married thing....any guy that gives me a starring role on his blog...

::big ole kiss::

Thanks again doll :)

::smooches::
Mara

 
At 2/6/06 23:16, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

Amazing and deep, I haven't seen you around in about a week ... I had to come check on you.

I get the same thing with word verification.

Mine here is
ykymrap (why cum rap?) I'm confused!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!