.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Half Nekkid Takeoff

Yep, it was a fun trip down at Camp Lejeune. I took some time to visit the attached New River Marine Corps Air Station, where I managed to sneak a lift on this jet for some high-flying video action. Yes, it was a big rush for me. For more HNT details, go seek the Wizard Osbasso!

7 Smack Me:

At 4/5/06 12:39, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

Awesome pic!! Hadn't seen this one yet!!!

 
At 4/5/06 14:54, Blogger Leesa flipped me...

Very cool :) HHNT!

 
At 4/5/06 17:38, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

Happy HNT!! :)

 
At 4/5/06 17:58, Blogger Unknown flipped me...

Pretty sure "that jet" is an F-18!

Happy HNT

 
At 5/5/06 01:04, Blogger Bill flipped me...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5/5/06 01:07, Blogger Bill flipped me...

Nope, not an F-18. I thought it might have been an F-16 at first, but I noticed the little canard wing (which serves as the elevator and horizontal stabilizer, you'll notice there's no horizontal tail)under the cockpit and it's a two-man crew. After some research, it is the Eurofighter Typhoon which probably started as a purely British fighter (considering their last fighter was the Tornado) but now shared among all the countries in the European Union. I was in the Air Force and am an airplane buff, could you tell? lol

Wop, what are you doing on a European plane? LOL

 
At 5/5/06 09:59, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

shari - thanks! Just got it, umm... taken, yeah, that's it.

crimson - thanks!

bellarosa - ditto

ristak - could be, it was all moving by in such a blur... ;)

hnb - took a lot of straps to hold me in place, let me tell ya!

bill - dammit, I've been caught. Actually, I just wanted to feel like one of those jet-setting "Eurotrash" types. Besides, they always tell people to get on the plane... me? I'd rather get IN the plane, as Carlin would say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!