.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005


Oddities, Notes, and Quotes from the Weekend

"I love playing with Todd. He throws down great rhythm," - me. Oh, come off it people, he's the new percussion player for my band. You are all so dirty minded.
---
"She's crazy about me. Whenever she gets about me, she goes f**kin nuts" - a drummer
---
"He just hired that other guitarist so he could drink in the middle of a song." - Same drummer. Sure enough, as soon as they started their second song, the band leader turned around and chugged a beer. Of course, the drummer got even later in the set when he tossed a broken drumstick and hit him in the back of the head. How can you drink while playing drums, after all?
---
"Don't worry. We can't see your blonde roots showing yet"
---
"She's got NO front teeth, dude"

"Yeah, I know. She's perfect."
---
"So how long have you been growing your hair?" - Who knows? I get this all the time.

"Ever since I was born." - Yes, I MUST be a smart ass. Yes, ALL the time.
---
"Hey man. Are you going to play my song?" - asked of me by this cute, young barfly girl

"Of course,"
I replied. The song? Tenacious D's very own "F**k Her Gently". You know, that's a love song that always brings a tear to my eye. No, really.
---
"Hey, you're 'man' just got fired."

"What do you mean, the guy with the long hair?"


"Yeah. He got fired."

"The ONLY thing he had going for him WAS the long hair. He's too skinny. My big man has spoiled me. Fuck the skin and bones - I need me some MEAT."
---

Hopefully I will write something worth reading tomorrow! Doubt it, but who the hell knows?
.
.

6 Smack Me:

At 15/11/05 21:29, Blogger Summer flipped me...

:lol: Your very first quote had me laughing!

 
At 15/11/05 23:04, Blogger Sasha flipped me...

but these are all worth reading!

 
At 16/11/05 09:36, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

summer - glad to hear it. Todd and I played out last night and it was good. And there was much rejoicing.

sasha - too kind, too kind.

 
At 16/11/05 13:15, Blogger Jillian flipped me...

Great post!

Hope ya got my email

 
At 16/11/05 16:32, Blogger Mara flipped me...

Oh ... um... I think I'm lost. I missed about half of what just went on there if not more... cool pic though LOL.

::smooches::
Mara

 
At 17/11/05 09:25, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

jill - yep. Skimmed a bit. Back for more later

awaterpixie - just stuff I overheard this past weekend 'zall... I think I missed a buttload of stuff then too... too many long island iced teas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!