.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

HNT 9: Hammerin New Tunes


Here's my HNT product of the week. Not a great shot, but it was taken in the cold, in my workshop, at night, at band practice... Naturally, I added a little photoshop highlighting of the nice, ice cold beer in the background...

Got a light?

No, Bud Light... actually, it WAS a Bud Light, but I'm not here to advertise for them.

See how fast my fingers are flying across that fretboard? Wow, I must be AWESOME!! Right? Anyone?

For more Half-Nekkid Thursday details, go see the Wizard of Osbasso, the man who got the schlebobble rolling in the first place... and

Welcome to the HAPPY HNT-ing Grounds..

24 Smack Me:

At 27/10/05 10:59, Blogger S flipped me...

Nice idea! Happy Halloween HNT to you!

 
At 27/10/05 11:35, Blogger The Funky Bee flipped me...

Very nice shot! and love the bud light emphasis! Rock on Wop...

 
At 27/10/05 12:02, Blogger Lee Ann flipped me...

Love the pic! Happy HNT!

 
At 27/10/05 12:09, Blogger Stephanie flipped me...

Very cool picture! Play ne a song - please!! Happy HNT!!

 
At 27/10/05 13:05, Blogger Just Brian flipped me...

love the in motion pic.

Happy HNT all

 
At 27/10/05 13:13, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

barefoot - thanks! Ditto!

bee - beer. Naturally!

Lee ann - thank you!

Snav - After I get some recorded, I'll post em for you.

Furzl - thanks!!

 
At 27/10/05 13:28, Blogger *Monica flipped me...

Yup, we totally need some tunes. please? Very cool shot. Happy HNT

 
At 27/10/05 14:36, Blogger Chicken flipped me...

I love how the arm even in the still picture, appears to be moving. Stare at it once...it's neat! Happy HNT!

 
At 27/10/05 15:03, Blogger Scott & Julia flipped me...

Awesome shot! I love men and guitars :) Happy HNT!

 
At 27/10/05 18:01, Blogger Robin flipped me...

Happy HNT! Don't you just love having a place to be YOU?

 
At 27/10/05 19:08, Blogger Chick flipped me...

Cool shot...& cool Photoshop work.

Happy HNT.

 
At 27/10/05 19:42, Blogger Jada flipped me...

Oh yeah, guys and guitars are HOT! Happy HNT!

 
At 27/10/05 20:58, Blogger Lil Bit flipped me...

lots of guitar shots this week... I'm diggin' it.
Happy HNH! =)

 
At 27/10/05 23:10, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

monica - hope to have something soon. Recording is hard work, you know?

chicken - got lucky. Thanks!

scott & julia - thanks. I feel the same way... sorta... wait...

robin - definitely love it

chick - thank you. Need a better camera still

jade - thank you. You are pretty in pink. Pretty damn hot.

lil bit - really? I need to go see.

 
At 28/10/05 00:49, Blogger Awna flipped me...

AWESOME indeed.

 
At 28/10/05 01:18, Blogger Jaxe flipped me...

Hey Wopanese, you ROCK! Great looking guitar, what kind is it? Happy HNT

j

 
At 28/10/05 07:49, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

awna - thanks!

30something - thank you too!

jaxe - well, I try. It's a Martin DC-16GTRE (gloss top cutaway, rosewood fretboard with Fishman Prefix Blend electronics.) It's a simply beautiful sounding guitar, I tell you. It sings. Hell, it makes ME sound GOOD.

 
At 28/10/05 09:30, Blogger Mara flipped me...

whoo look at that hand fly. Happy HNT!

 
At 28/10/05 13:46, Blogger Robin Alexa flipped me...

Awesome! But you should drink real beer like Stella Artois. :)

 
At 28/10/05 16:41, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

muse - thanks!

pixie - yeah, I was ROCKING! LOL

Binsk - yes, ma'am. Anything for the pretty lady!
-------
hey, cool word verify -

oopenny

(that's probably more than I'll get paid for this gig, I tell ya... dammit.)

 
At 2/11/05 15:56, Blogger HS flipped me...

cool pic! What kinda guitar do you have?

 
At 3/11/05 15:21, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

It's a Martin DC-16GTRE, and it really sings. Makes even me sound great.

 
At 5/11/05 01:56, Blogger HS flipped me...

nice!

 
At 5/11/05 01:56, Blogger HS flipped me...

I'm sure you sound great regardless (whats with me and the double posting tonite...time for bed..)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!