.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

HNT 11 - Havin' a Nice Time

Well, lacking pics and having been scolded for lack of a hair shot, here are some modified pics from my birthday celebration from 2004. This was taken by my friends who went to celebrate with me at this duelling piano bar called Crocodile Rocks. Hopefully, from the pictures, you can tell that I was, indeed enjoying myself.

So, without further ado, here is the obligatory hair shot:


So I did get called up to the stage...

And, yes, that's me on the stage behind all the pretty girls.

Those of you who have been to a duelling piano bar have seen something like this before. For those of you who have never been? Well, go check it out... and be prepared to either participate or get called up to the stage and embarrassed. All in good fun, of course.

And what am I about if not good fun and a good time?


Happy HNT everyone - go off and see the Wonderful Wizard of Osbasso for details.

17 Smack Me:

At 10/11/05 15:15, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

Cool Party

Happy HNT

 
At 10/11/05 15:30, Blogger *Monica flipped me...

yay!!!!!! Now my thursday is complete! LOVE the hair, as usual. Happy HNT.

 
At 10/11/05 15:54, Blogger Michelle flipped me...

Love the hair!! And looks like it was a fun time!! Got one of those shots for me?? LOL

HHNT!!! :)

 
At 10/11/05 16:02, Blogger Bsoholic flipped me...

Looks like it was fun!

Happy HNT!

 
At 10/11/05 16:20, Blogger Debi flipped me...

Daaaaaaaaaaamn! I need to go party with you sometime lol. Btw, I so agree with your previos post about those ribbons! I hid the ones in the store I was working at when I watched the price go from 2.95 to 5.99 ... is that called patriotic inflation? Happy HNT!

 
At 10/11/05 16:30, Blogger Tequila Red flipped me...

That's a sweet shirt, my friend.

 
At 10/11/05 17:38, Blogger Jaxe flipped me...

LOL, that first pic is absolutely messing with my mind ;-) happy hnt

 
At 10/11/05 18:27, Blogger MamaKBear flipped me...

Looks like ya had a great time!
My Mom's hair used to be that long...
Happy HNT!

 
At 10/11/05 19:51, Blogger Naughty K flipped me...

You certainly look like your having fun!
Happy HNT... Karen
Tits -n- Toast

 
At 10/11/05 20:09, Blogger Awna flipped me...

crazy, crazy...
; )

 
At 10/11/05 23:29, Blogger Scott & Julia flipped me...

Wow, awesome shots! Looks like you had a great night :) Happy HNT!

 
At 10/11/05 23:45, Blogger Beth flipped me...

Holy God. I need to have a party like that. It's been tooo long!

Happy HNT!

 
At 11/11/05 14:20, Blogger Robin Alexa flipped me...

Those are all really cool shots!

I like.

 
At 11/11/05 14:59, Blogger The Funky Bee flipped me...

Holy crap your hair is LONG! And the first pic is confusing me...is that your shirt, the wallpaper or are you wearing a shirt that has the same pattern as the wall? I'm scared...mommy hold me!

okay sorry. Looks like you had a BLAST! Those jell-o shots in the syringe things scare me! I'm thinking you don't remember much from the end of the night!!

 
At 11/11/05 18:08, Blogger Chick flipped me...

Yep...certainly looks like you & your lovely hair had a good time.

 
At 14/11/05 13:08, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy flipped me...

Looks like a blast!
(I miss my pony-tail sometimes...)

 
At 14/11/05 18:23, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

furzl - was a lot of fun

monica - glad I could oblige you!

scruuw - thankssss!

chelle - thank you and YES, it was much fun. They wouldn't let me sing for them, though.. so much for the stage-ho in me.

bsholic - yep

goobergirl - anytime, gg, anytime! Always up for a good party

tequila - well, it was a bit of special fx in action - been photoshop playing...

jaxe - cool. see your site more soon!

mamak - it's tough to let it go, harder to let it grow.

naughtyk - yes I was. I did NOT drive.

awna - I resemble that remark

addict - it was. You should try it sometime

scott & julia - yes once again.

queen of ass - if you need any ASSistance with said party, I'll be happy to help

muse - sorta... we do try

binsk - thanks

bee - yes it is. The shirt was edited and photoshop got a bit nuts with the rendering. Jell-o shooters were VERY tasty

chick - thanks. My hair still hasn't left me for another man, so that's good news.

steph - sorry... of course, I will be man enough to admit that yours is attached to something much prettier than mine.

UAW - it was indeed. Yeah, the thought of missing the hair and then wanting to grow it back (12 years) makes me keep it till I am ABSOLUTELY certain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!