.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

HNT 10 - Halloween's New Teacher


Happy HNT-ing people... well, those of you who don't think I'm some kind of freak who ogles people incessantly, that is. Those of you who do? Well, you can come to my academy, assuming you are female...

This was part of my Halloween costume this weekend past. I wore a suit and tie, carried a ruler, and I had a nice speech to open up my gig, naturally carried off in a bad impression of an uptight Brit. Hey, it sounded good enough for Monty Python, so it was good enough for me. And yes, I had a wayward girl or two with me over the weekend, to help fill out the whole costume's aura, as it were.

Here is a "short" excerpt:

Hello, and thank you all (all 3 of you) for coming out to tonights assembly performance. Please remain seated and be quiet during the performance. Come now, students, be seated.

My name is Jack Offenskeeton Baytor and I am Headmaster of the Bytch School Reformatory and Preparatory Acedemy for Wayward Girls. You will address me as simply Headmaster, Headmaster Baytor, or Master Baytor. You shall NOT address me by my first name or middle name or any combination thereof, thus, Jack Offenskeeton will not get my attention other than a resulting punishment for you.

Also, I hold the positions of 69, Minister of Punishment, and I am the Ladies Team Handball Coach, so I am not a stranger to DISCIPLINE. With that in mind, I have a few RULES to go over so that we may all enjoy a wonderful performance.

First (as I pulled out a cigarette and lit it), there will be absolutely NO SMOKING. (then to my wayward girl-> could you get us an ashtray, luv. Thank you)
Secondly (taking a swig off the beer in hand), there will be NO DRINKING without the pre-approval of the board, and not unless you also purchase me, or the performing artists, a drink as well.
etc etc...

And then I opened up the show with Spinal Tap's song, Bitch School. Hey, the people there thought it was hilarious... (but what do I know? I apparently have no sense of humor or wit, or so I have been recently told.)

I modified the picture just "slightly" while I was playing around with Photoshop and thought, what the hell? I don't have another pic to go around so, here you go, in all its edited glory:

Confused by HNT? Go see the Wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of Osbasso.

14 Smack Me:

At 3/11/05 15:37, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

lol A school for wayward girls has so many marketing options. Excellent post/pic

Happ HNT

 
At 3/11/05 16:07, Blogger Debi flipped me...

Fantastic post lol ... you're such a trip :) Happy HNT!

 
At 3/11/05 17:12, Blogger Jillian flipped me...

Great post!

Happy HNT!

 
At 3/11/05 18:15, Blogger WendyLove flipped me...

Dear Headmaster,

I've been a very naughty girl...

rubyprincess

 
At 3/11/05 19:39, Blogger MamaKBear flipped me...

LOL Love it!
So creative!
Happy HNT!

 
At 4/11/05 09:45, Blogger Mara flipped me...

LOL.. excellent post.. I was laughing and laughing. Happy HNT

 
At 4/11/05 12:43, Blogger The Funky Bee flipped me...

Ha ha! You are hilarious Wop!! And I LOVE the pic. YAYYY, now I don't have to kick your ass ;O)

Sorry I missed this yesterday, you know how it's been! Hope you have a great weekend.

 
At 4/11/05 13:44, Blogger Scott & Julia flipped me...

LOL, that is too funny! I love it! Happy HNT!

 
At 4/11/05 14:50, Blogger Chick flipped me...

I like all your edited glory...have I been bad?

Happy HNT.

 
At 4/11/05 17:26, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

furzl - now, to get a copyright...

goobergirl - thanks, I do try so...

jill - you are too kind, as always.

rubyprincess - see me in my office...

mamakbear - I don't get out of my office enough so I have to do SOMETHING with my time...

muse - Well, I had it up to 10 before and, before now, where could I go? I could go none more... then I went to Spinal Tap and now it goes to eleven.

addict - thanks. Not as good as your safe combination tale, but I am trying.

awaterpixie - Sweet. Happy to provide!

bee - thanks for the non-ass-kicking! You have a blast too!

scott/julia - muchas gracias.

chick - I like my nose in particular. As for being bad, well, I certainly hope so...

 
At 4/11/05 18:32, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

Can I be your bad girl?

 
At 5/11/05 01:54, Blogger HS flipped me...

LMAO! I love how your a ladies team handball coach...you make it sound so naughty!
.
.
.
.
Ok, Ok....maybe it is naughty, but only when I'm involved.

 
At 5/11/05 01:55, Blogger HS flipped me...

I also love my grammer at 1am...your = you're

giddy up!

 
At 7/11/05 07:57, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

anon - sure. We accept all sorts, even the anonymous type

hs - team handball. Glad you liked that - it was one of my favorites and at least partly inspired by you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!