.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

So, it's finally over. The Great Pumpkin has passed us for the year and now back to our regular grind...

In case you didn't have any, here are 2 hand-carved pumpkins... nothing but steak knives at hand, we did the best we could...


This was my poor creation:
Mind you, my digital camcorder has no flash and I was trying to capture the lighting. Yes, not the best picture quality so I messed with it using Photoshop. Okay, so I'm no graphic artist, I'll grant that... I was hoping the guitar would be a bit more visible... ahh well.

This is the other pumpkin. Actually, there were more, but this was the only other one that wasn't somehow non-PG13 or otherwise offensive... Go figure. Teenagers, right?

Hope you had a great and safe Halloween.

And for those of you who care, it is now All Saints' Day.... so Happy All Saints' Day to youz.


Part 7 is on its way!! In part 7 you will read a verbal exchange that I particularly enjoyed, wherein one "out of shape" individual thinks he is being witty and insulting - a purely pot smack talking on the kettle situation - by calling yours truly, fat. ( This was most ausing... as it usually is whenever it happens.) Regardless of my (apparently only theoretical) desire to promote anonymity whence telling a tale, this tale will be told in technicolor with DTS Surround! There will be 4 cops, a minister, an angry mother, 2 brothers, a jeep, and a mustang all in one big twisted Redneck Hoo Ha mess coming soon to a blog near here... meaning this one.

REALLY.

Part 7 is on the way.

Seriously. For real for real this time.

Yeah, okay, so it was promised before... and yeah, I have 2 gigs this week and the day job and all that... yes, I know. I swear.

REALLY!

Happy All Saints Day!!
.
.
Oh, apparently there was a complaint about there NOT being an email address to send comments, complaints, suggestions, and/or rants to. The profile has been edited to address this issue. See how I am taking care of all you lovely people?
.
Happy blogging.
.

6 Smack Me:

At 1/11/05 19:39, Blogger Robin flipped me...

I think you did great with the pumpkins. So, maybe you can show us the naughty ones on Thursday? *wink*

 
At 2/11/05 15:53, Blogger HS flipped me...

Those pumpkins are great! I carved out 3 of them and mine had to all be pg 13 (I was at my moms house and she's a teacher...apparently I'm not allowed to traumatize the students...)

 
At 2/11/05 16:37, Blogger Debi flipped me...

Awesome pumpkins! Mine kinda looked like looked like Steven Tyler ... totally by accident lol.

 
At 2/11/05 19:07, Blogger Jillian flipped me...

Love the pumpkins, can we see the R-rated ones?!!

 
At 3/11/05 18:17, Blogger WendyLove flipped me...

You have such amazing pumpkins. Obviously, you are good with your hands. and with knives.

rubyprincess

 
At 4/11/05 12:44, Blogger The Funky Bee flipped me...

great pumpkins but I wanna see the naughty ones!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!