.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I'm a Man, Yes I Am

So is it a bad thing to be careful? As a male of this species we call human, though many of us fail to act so well, I have actually been in a few questionable situations... well, perhaps questionable is not entirely the right description. Perhaps... enviable is a better word.

Am I being too vague?

Well, I recall once, a long time ago, in a neighborhood far, far away (if you're the ant described in a previous post) - I had just started seeing this lovely young lady and we had entangled ourselves in a most pleasurable fashion, one about the other, limb upon limb... but there was no sex, let me make that absolutely clear.

Okay, so there was sex, but not according to ex-President Clinton...

Alright, there was at least some more than casual familiar groping, shall we say?

But we hadn't "DONE IT". In fact, it was quite early on in the process of seeing one another... and the mood, the setting, the passionate kissing, caressing, and fondling... well, it all set a mood of very much heightened sexual tension...

And then it became apparent that SHE WANTED MORE. In fact, she wanted ALL of it.

Now, I think I may have just failed my "man" test at that point because I, yes I, as in Wopanese, the half-Italian, said "No." At point blank range, no less.

Now, this wasn't the only time I have ever been in a position to say no... and it CERTAINLY wasn't for lack of desire, I can tell you that. That may have been the single most difficult word I have ever said. (Just remember, "I do" is TWO words...)

Here I was in this room, with this very attractive woman, with a lovely figure, soft skin with a light sheen of perspiration, breathily asking me for more, her hair in a state of disarray (which, to me, is VERY enticing, knowing how it got that way), looking at me with eyes hungry with desire, in a most delectable position, in a definite situation of "scoredom" and I just turned it down.

( Let me also make ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that you understand that I was MOST DEFINITELY CAPABLE of going through with this. In fact, I was uncomfortably capable... I just wanted to make sure you understand that I am not in NEED of any assistance in this department... no pills, pumps, gels, or whatever else they've been spamming me with in emails is required. Okay?.. )

And yet I did. Or rather, didn't. I said, "No. Not now. It's too early."

To be quite honest, I've done this more than once. Am I simply a holdover of some long forgotten day that remembers that first night sex often leads to last night sex being the same night? Am I too willing to believe in something beyond the momentary pleasures of the physical? Am I just NOT typical? Am I far beyond the pale here in being what I consider to be a modern day Renaissance Man, chivalry and all? (Albeit a semi-neckish one?)

And what exactly does that make me?
.
.

No, this wasn't recent - I was just thinking back to events "from a bygone era" and thought about it... what it means and says about me. What say you, friends and strangers?

4 Smack Me:

At 26/10/05 17:19, Blogger *Monica flipped me...

well said. You are a man of a different era and I think that is a good thing.

 
At 26/10/05 18:35, Blogger Jillian flipped me...

I think its great to wait until your both ready.

 
At 26/10/05 23:40, Blogger Debi flipped me...

No, that isn't typical, but extremely impressive and far more arousing then the act itself :)))

 
At 27/10/05 11:23, Blogger AndyT13 flipped me...

Hoo boy. I'm in deep water here and I didn't even plan it. Uh...

OK, bravo for you. Besides the whole first night=last night thing a friend once pointed out that a babe who goes all the way the first night with you probably went all the way the first night with everyone she's been with and who knows who all that might have been? Etc... He didn't think it was cool and would say no in those situations. Now me? Well, I'm reformmed now but let's just say that it's always been against my priciples to leave a woman wanting.
If she's hot she's going to get what she wants one way or another so why not with me? Besides, like I say, I was a total man slut or a whore. Is she concious? Go to town.
I never was one for delayed gratification. So good for you but not for me. I don't think they'd drum you out of the He Man Woman Hater's Club for it but I hear that a petition went around. Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!