.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Just a Few Questions...

  • Why can't I simply beat up mean people that deserve it?
  • How is it that I rode a bicycle throughout my childhood and survived... and am tougher as a result?
  • Why do bananas turn black when you put them in the fridge? I thought the cold would preserve them...
  • Why is it so difficult to write a decent blog entry and so easy to dish out crap like this?
  • Has anyone else noticed how happy we are that gas prices are down under 3 bucks? I mean, they're still a solid 50 cents (in the US) higher per gallon than they were not long ago. Are we so easily duped and willing to be screwed?
  • Okay, so yeah, all the men are definitely willing to be screwed, sure... but this is by rich guys, not pretty women. NOW are you so ready and willing, my fellow fellas? Thought not.
  • Can I please smack people in the head who speed up and get in front of me... only to slow down until I have to pass them? Couldn't they have just gotten in behind me? I mean, I was likley passing them anyways.
  • Please for that last one?
  • Do people who talk on cell phones while driving, without even a headset, honestly think they are NOT getting distracted? I mean, I saw this lady holding a cell phone in one hand while gesticulating wildly with the other. This was NOT at a stop light - this was going down a major road during RUSH HOUR at over 45mph (that's about 72kph to you metro-meterals)... in an EXTRA large SUV. Ummm, can we say bad news for someone down the road? People like that make me very uncomfortable as I scoot about town in my lil Del Sol...
  • In one respect, I have actually enjoyed the gas hike in prices. I've been evilly enjoying the expressions on their faces at the gas pump while I scoot by in the Del Sol getting 33/40mpg with the top down (except in the rain/cold). Yeah, like you really NEED that much space to get to and from work, right?
  • So a golf handicap is a number? Wow. I always thought it was my swing.

I'd have more questions but the ones I am getting are at work so... hope for a better entry tomorrow. Tonight - band practice and try to hook up with this other band that wants me to play with them for Halloween. Hmm. Busy busy busy...

4 Smack Me:

At 25/10/05 17:20, Blogger Chick flipped me...

I say...smack them all...& smack them good.

Then come up here & smack some people for me...

While your at it.

 
At 25/10/05 19:06, Blogger Robin flipped me...

Ooo ooo...can I play?

To the lady in the grocery store parking lot -- did you really need a Hummer to tote two kids and $30.00 worth of groceries?

 
At 25/10/05 20:11, Blogger Debi flipped me...

*Blink*Blink* ... are you reading my mind again? *giggling*

 
At 25/10/05 21:22, Blogger Summer flipped me...

The cold does preserve bananas. When they start turning brown, put them in the fridge and they'll last another 4 or 5 days. The skin turns black, but the inside remains good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!