.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Moncks Corner's Revenge - Part 3

But that wasn't my only trip to Moncks Corner...

Oh no, not by a long shot...

And you would think that a town that sounds like it was named for some place a priest goes to do politically correct self-punishment would be a lot kinder and gentler than it turned out to be...

And that story, my friends, begins with...

a diner...
.
.

2 Smack Me:

At 23/2/06 14:18, Blogger Bill flipped me...

Still wondering when the FIRST story is gonna be finished. lol

 
At 6/3/06 14:15, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

satali - getting to it

bill - ME TOO! Oh, wait, I have to write it, don't I?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!