.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Internet Outage

Apparently, I didn't give Al Gore proper homage some time in the past year. This has caused my internet access to be severely curtailed. (This is also known as technical difficulties beyond the ken of mortal man)

I should be back in the saddle within a few days, or at least let you reader(s?) out there known what's up. My apologies for any inconvenience this temporary outage will cause you, if any. Until then, let it be known that BOTH Part 7's will INDEED be written upon my return from the

Land of No Access.

Consider yourself/ves warned.

Oh, and have a happy, happy day.
..
.

3 Smack Me:

At 26/1/06 12:43, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy flipped me...

Awaiting your return...

 
At 31/1/06 01:05, Blogger Debi flipped me...

I always seem to smile when I come here :)

 
At 6/2/06 23:45, Blogger Summer flipped me...

still waiting...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!