.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Go Figure. Friday the 13th. Tagged

Wouldn't you know it, it's Friday the 13th... I thought I'd do some actual blog READING for once, and I find I've been tagged. See? It really is the 13th!!

Rules are as follows: Remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump everyone up one place; add your blog to the #5 spot. (Not sure what exactly that is supposed to do, but here goes...)
  • Mamalicious
  • Here's Your Sign
  • MamaKBear's World
  • Not so silent lucidity
  • Redneck Hoo Ha

Next: Select 5 new friends to piss off.
According to some people, I don't have any friends. Maybe I can count my toes?
  • the one that went to market
  • the stay at home one
  • beef-eater
  • hungry toe
  • the crybaby pansy-ass toe

What were you doing 10 years ago?
  • I was working 4 jobs - pizza delivery, 7-11, a pool hall, and as a contract software developer (who wasn't getting paid on time, dammit)

What were you doing 1 year ago?
  • House shopping.

Five snacks you enjoy:
  • Macadamia nut - almond - cashew mix
  • Hot pork rinds (okay, so I'm PART redneck)
  • Dark chocolate in almost any form
  • Beautiful women
  • Japanese rice crackers

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
  • Flake - Jack Johnson
  • Men are Assholes - me
  • Paradise by the Dashboard Light - Meat Loaf
  • American Pie - yep, ALL them damned words - Don McLean
  • F**k Her Gently - Tenacious D

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
  • Pay off all my bills
  • Help friends and family with their debt
  • Concentrate on music, movies, and writing
  • Do random acts of kindness - borrowed that one. It sounds nice
  • Hand a bunch over to my money wizard friend, so I can continue all of the above

Five bad habits:
  • Smoking - hell, I'm coughing right now. And I had actually quit for a FEW YEARS! Nicotine is THE DEVIL
  • Procrastinating
  • Eating all the wrong foods at all the wrong times
  • Being overly critical
  • Most of my work habits are of questionable value - I work hard and I work late... but I shouldn't HAVE to...

Five things you like doing:
  • Sex
  • Being a crowd ho - playing live music
  • Video editing/creation
  • More sex. Okay, beyond that, umm... writing songs, be they funny or otherwise
  • Winning

Five things you would never wear again:
  • An entire track suit as an outfit
  • Member's Only jacket
  • Narrow ties
  • a mullet
  • tighty whities

Five favorite toys:
  • My guitars
  • Roland VG-88 - I guess this goes along with my guitars, really
  • My computers
  • My multi-calibered collection
  • My 72 Cutlass 442
Thanks GOOBERGIRL !!!

And happy Friday the 13th everyone.

4 Smack Me:

At 13/1/06 18:52, Blogger Debi flipped me...

OMG it took you long enough! Lmfao! You are TOO funny :) And what is this "no pic" on hnt? I show my freaking flabby ASS and you have no pic? WTF is this world comung to! lol :)
Take care cutie

 
At 17/1/06 15:50, Blogger Robin Alexa flipped me...

Nicotine is the devil.

 
At 23/1/06 12:22, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

goob - yes, I know. Busy season.

binsk - yep. Sweet evil nasty vile bastage that it is...

 
At 10/2/06 11:49, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy flipped me...

My multi-calibered collection

Heh.
I'm down with that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!