.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005


Just a Euphemism Before I Go

It's a cold winter's day, here in Virginia, and I am heading for warmer land tomorrow. Why? Well, I'm going to see two young men, sons of a friend of mine, graduate from the Marine Corps boot camp in Parris Island. It ought to be interesting, seeing 230 years of tradition in action - the Marine Corps were actually first formed waaaay back in 1775. They recently celebrated the 230th birthday of the Corps just about a month or so ago. Basically? I'm playing taxi driver but it gets me out of town for a while so that's a good thing, right?

But I'll be back. For good or ill.

So no Hella Neat Touched-up photos this Thursday or more "witty" commentary until, well... probably next week or so. Thanks for your patience during my absence...

But before I go, I was working on a new song and could use your help. I'm giving youz near to a week to put in your thoughts, so do what you can... Now then, you might be asking me, "Well, Wopanese, what the hell is it that you need?" Well... here goes...

Okay, so I thought of all the different euphemisms for the act of sex and I have run out and headlong into a brain fart and can think of no more. Please help this writer out of his block and post any other euphemisms you might or might not have ever used or heard... or just made up, for that matter. Mind you, this is for the actual act of basic sexual intercourse only - the other basic types of sex (masturbation, anal, oral, multipartner, etc) will be covered at another time. Thank you all very much in advance!

And here is the list so far:
  • makin' bacon
  • knocking boots
  • bumping uglies
  • doing the deed
  • doing the nasty
  • washing launry
  • the horizontal mambo
  • dancing in the sheets
  • humping
  • porking
  • doing IT
  • screwing
  • playing hide and seek with the garden snake
  • getting laid
  • bangin'
  • riding the baloney pony
  • boinking
  • playing hide the sausage
  • the horizontal bop
  • getting freaky
  • doing
  • nailing
  • afternoon delight
  • hitting a home run
  • scoring
  • going all the way
  • rocking the hobby horse
  • rearranging furniture
  • bangin' the headboard
  • takin' the dog for a walk
  • playing cowboy
  • bedroom rodeo
  • gettin' missionary
  • drilling for white gold
  • doin' the "whose yer daddy"
  • romp in the hay
  • hop in the sack
  • scroggin
  • poke her/poking
  • takin' care of business
  • the tush push
  • the ole in and out
  • a wham, bam, thank you ma'am
and my personal favorite:
  • scrumpin'

So, please help me out all you can. In the meantime, have a great week!
.
.

10 Smack Me:

At 14/12/05 12:01, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy flipped me...

Heh.
Scrumpin'.

LOL!

 
At 14/12/05 18:20, Blogger Summer flipped me...

hmmm...isn't there a base too? Like making it home or getting to 3rd base? I skipped out on that class in the 4th grade, so I'm not too sure.

This is a funny list! A lot of these, I've never heard of before.

 
At 15/12/05 14:33, Blogger HS flipped me...

Scrumpin eh? LMAO..I've never called it that, but I'll try to...

 
At 15/12/05 19:19, Blogger Stephanie flipped me...

How about get the german soldier marching..... it always made me laugh.

 
At 17/12/05 11:48, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

How about milking the worm?

 
At 17/12/05 19:49, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

I also left out "makin babies"...

And, yes, scrumpin'... it's not just a fun word, it's a way of life.

Sounds like a breakfast cereal too, doesn't it?

New Nabisco Scrumpins... they're scrump-diddly-umptious!!

 
At 19/12/05 09:28, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

boning

 
At 19/12/05 09:31, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

filing an extension, playing mountie

 
At 29/12/05 10:53, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

Excellent! Started out slow, but the list keeps growing!

 
At 15/6/07 16:10, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

not sure if ur still lookin for sex euphemisms or not so here goes.

-pickin wildflowers
-rollin in the hay
-takin a trail ride
-parkin the tractor
-goin fishin in the dark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!