.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I just had to let you know that I am now the #1 MSN search result 0n, get this:

redneck magic booty hole

see:
...
Page 1 of 11,324 results containing redneck magic booty hole (0.10 seconds)

Results

  • Redneck Hoo-ha

    ... What does this mean? BlogThis! Redneck Hoo-ha This blog all ... permission" to "play the a$$hole" to make sure he got home sober ... See Micky ache for some booty. See Bob squirm. See Bob confess... ...

  • Smack My Booty

    Smack My Booty: Politics, Movie Reviews


I just had to share. Hope to have something good to write tomorrow. Peace

7 Smack Me:

At 20/10/05 09:42, Blogger HS flipped me...

LMAO! Oh, thats hilarious! How did you figure that out?

 
At 20/10/05 09:53, Blogger The Funky Bee flipped me...

Ha ha! That is some good stuff there Wop! I haven't "talked" to you in a while but I've been checking in, just been too busy to actually comment. Hope all is well. Where the hell is your HNT pic? Get it up there dude!!

WV = gdglobh

 
At 20/10/05 15:35, Blogger Tequila Red flipped me...

It's good to be number one at something. I'm so proud.

 
At 20/10/05 17:09, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

hs - went to sitemeter and looked at the referrals - one of them was an msn search... and I was #1.

bee - no worries - wish I had time to do one (and a camera)... but it was a bit of a rough week.

red - thank you. You're #1 in my hot HNT photos of the week.

 
At 21/10/05 12:12, Blogger Tequila Red flipped me...

Woo!

This is in the wrong place but you have AWESOME hair. I kind of want to pull it.

 
At 21/10/05 14:43, Blogger Chuck flipped me...

That's how I found ya! LOL Nice hair...

 
At 24/10/05 12:52, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

red - no worries - thanks!!

chuck - ha ha . It must have been YOUR referral I followed then. Weirdness.

queen - love da magic redneck booty hole. Of all of them out there, mine is number 1!! We're number 1! We're number 1!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!