.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

HNT = Have Not Trimmed


Here I am, hair and all, in my screw-bicle at work.
Damn... I look like a *chick* from this angle. Why doesn't anyone tell me these things?

Ahh well, happy HNT - go see OSBASSO for details on how you too can join in on ALL the fun!

21 Smack Me:

At 20/10/05 17:34, Blogger BUMBLE!!! flipped me...

Redneck Magic Booty Hole... I don't even want to know. Happy HNT!

 
At 20/10/05 17:44, Blogger Scott & Julia flipped me...

Wow, very nice hair! Happy HNT!

 
At 20/10/05 17:58, Blogger The Smoking Redhead flipped me...

Damn I wish my hair was that long. Beautiful photo!

 
At 20/10/05 18:04, Blogger Logophile flipped me...

You sexy bitch man!!
xx oo
Love it!
Happy HNT

 
At 20/10/05 18:14, Blogger Chick flipped me...

You look like a chick...lol.

Wow...what great hair you've got there.

Happy HNT.

 
At 20/10/05 18:24, Blogger Jillian flipped me...

You have beautiful hair!!

Happy HNT!

 
At 20/10/05 18:26, Blogger bricotrout flipped me...

THAT is some hair to be proud of. your probably more concerned about the rising cost of shampoo thangas, am i right?

 
At 20/10/05 18:42, Blogger Robin flipped me...

Wow... I had no idea...just, wow. Very nice! Happy HNT!

 
At 20/10/05 19:01, Blogger Bsoholic flipped me...

That's a whole lotta hair! Cool!

Happy HNT!

 
At 20/10/05 19:14, Blogger *Monica flipped me...

*swoon* *faint*

 
At 20/10/05 19:33, Blogger ... flipped me...

damn you have long hair! it's beautiful!

 
At 20/10/05 20:55, Blogger Debi flipped me...

I can NOT resist a man with long hair! Great pic! Happy HNT:)

 
At 20/10/05 21:41, Blogger Stephanie flipped me...

Your hair is beautiful!! LMAO at screw-bicle!! Happy HNT!!!

 
At 21/10/05 02:44, Blogger Awna flipped me...

Awesome hair!

 
At 21/10/05 07:47, Blogger Robin Alexa flipped me...

That is some long hair you go there wopanese!

Yes I like to state the obvious, why do you ask?

 
At 21/10/05 13:10, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

dan - haven't figured it out myself... but it's kinda growing on me as a name for my band...

scott & julia - thanks. Only took 13 years and a lot of running away from scissors. Only been caught once since 92!

rachel - you definitely don't need it. Seen your pics. Your hair is just fine.

lipsticklulu - the cheezy arrogant man in me says, 'thass right, baby. Jess like me'. Yes, please stop me before I speak again. And thanks!

ariella - thanks. Not as silky as your fur, but I like it

chick - well, maybe not as fine as youz... maybe some OTHER chick... :)

jill - muchas gracias. You give great HNT

brico - bot as cool as your toilet shot... I couldn't do that - all my hair would get stuck down there...

robin - glad I could surprise you like you did me.

bsholic - yep... can be a real pain in the ass too...

monica - *catches falling lady* Sorry, ma'am... but I couldn't help but notice you swooning and fainting. If I may be of any other service, please let me know.

femi-mommy - thanky much! Wow... People who read this need to check out her HNT!

mel - glad to help with the flashback. post that pic! Who knows? I have several evil twins across the nation... some of them are even ALMOST famous!

goobergirl - well then, I'll be right over... just send me directions... ;) Thanks!!

snavlyln - screwbicle, cause that's what happens - getting screwed by the employers...

addict - thanks. it's actually longer than it looks in the photo... some of it actually reaches the back of my knees...

awna - thank you very much

binsk - sometimes the obvious is SO necessary, especially for some, don't you think? Ever heard the "Mr. Obvious Show?" Sweet.

 
At 21/10/05 19:09, Blogger Jada flipped me...

Yay! I am so happy to finally see your hair. Now I understand your comment to a previous post of mine about how cutting your hair can be a life altering event. Happy belated HNT!

 
At 21/10/05 19:54, Blogger .- flipped me...

jealous of your hair dude!

 
At 24/10/05 02:11, Blogger Summer flipped me...

I saw that picture and thought..."Wait a minute, I thought Wopanese was a guy..." I second-guessed myself until I read the caption for the pic. Your hair is gorgeous! :)

 
At 24/10/05 12:51, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

queen of pink - brushing? I do all the detangling by hand, and that usually takes 15-20 minutes. Brushing is then pretty quick.

jade - yep. Lots of hair here.

velma - it's just hair... okay, so it's a LOT of hair.

summer - yep. Definitely a guy... well, last time I checked. And being a guy, that meant like 5 minutes ago. Thanks for the compliment. You're still much hotter than my hair.

 
At 24/10/05 12:55, Blogger The Funky Bee flipped me...

Holy crap Wop! First off how did I miss this, and second...CUT YOUR HAIR! I am coming over there with a pair of scissors right now! That is long! I don't think my hair has ever been that long! That is amazing...

medipqjf

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!