.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Do you see
Around the bend
Will that story
Ever End?
-- BurmaShave

Part 6, coming soon... to a blog near, well, here.











In the meantime, if you have to go, try My SweetPee yet another "gotta pee standing" product just for you and your girls (or your boys of uncertain preference... who have... issues).

This link brought to you by The Funky Bee, who has one of the finest looking ears in all of the North American continent. You know, she has an extra hole... ask her about it sometime!

I suppose it really is an honor to have an established blogger contribute ideas to your site - my Magic Cone entry must have really struck a chord out there with some people...

This weekend I will do my utmost to do as little as possible, having finally finished the project overload I have been suffering through for the past several weeks. I will play my guitar, have something to drink, sit on my deck (in pseudo-Redneck fashion) with an ice cold brew, crank up some tunes that Satan probably inspired (or was involved in via royalties), and generally do nothin... wait a second...

what the hell was that?

Aw crap. (*picks up phone*)

Family dinner at Maggiano's Saturday.

Well, hey, at least the food there is great.... you know, this could be a learning experience for all of them... I don't think they've ever seen me DRUNK? Hmmm....

*calculates expected lifespan if he embarrasses his mother in public... *

*estimate too small to print. ... ahh, yes, the survival instinct kicks in...*

ahh well... the Dragon Lady, as some of my friends like to call her, is actually a great mom... but that whole Japanese face, public thing... definitely "I will kill you" material, so discretion being the better part of valor, and survival being the whole reason behind discretion, well... I'll get drunk later, if it suits me to do so then.

And I promise, really, really, really, really, really promise, to work on Part 6 over the weekend, so all I will have to do come Sunday or Monday, is type it in and send it off into the E-world.

Have an awesome weekend all, drive safe, and watch out for us wopanese - we're dangerous at night.

1 Smack Me:

At 22/8/05 22:46, Blogger The Funky Bee flipped me...

thanks for the credit for my sick contribution to your blog!

Mmmmm Maggiano's! More carbs than you can shake a stick at!! Love it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!