.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Umm... Yeah, I'm half-Japanese

All I can say is... wow. Go here and click on the word... "instrument".

So, yeah, I'm HALF Japanese. This is not exactly what I would claim to be the height of Japanese creativity... still, for a people that still love (and invented) karaoke... umm, well, what can I really say?

Hey, let's not forget they had those really hardcore warrior poets known as the samuari... and that whole die-hard kamikaze pilot thing... and, damn, do I have to keep using the word "hard"? Crap.

Okay, next post I'll focus on the Italian side until the furor over this lil invention passes.

I mean, I guess I deserve it after making fun of the magic cone. Right? Guess that whole karmic "what goes around comes around" thing is really true.
.
.
.

3 Smack Me:

At 15/8/05 02:11, Blogger Mike flipped me...

Hey bro, thanks for visiting my weblog... Don't worry about the japanese thing, its only temporary

 
At 15/8/05 02:43, Blogger Jorell flipped me...

whats up thanks for the comment..sure you can us the pic just say its from porter..kewl site later

 
At 15/8/05 15:56, Blogger The Funky Bee flipped me...

HOLY INSTRUMENT!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!