.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

HNT - Hot Neat Tasty

Well, here it is... HNThursday once again... and once again I have no picture.

Sorry, people. I had to play a gig last night... wish I had taken some pictures. Oh well. Suffice it to say that we had a very large time. The drummer for the up and coming heavy rock band, Force of Habit came out and sat in with us. It was all very cool having a drummer throwin' down the beat behind us.... ahhh...

reminds me of days gone by... like, just a couple of months ago. Damn!

Ahh, the good old days.... yep, I miss 2005... it seems so far away now...


2 Smack Me:

At 31/3/06 18:35, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

Says you guys sounded awesome the other night. Looked good to ;).

 
At 1/4/06 12:44, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

groupie - it must have been the Hawaiian shirt...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!