.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Quotes and Misquotes

You really sound like you need a Prozac.... and I think you should go get some counseling for that drug problem you're developing - This is funny in and of itself, but the best part of this quote is that the speaker is a semi-recovered heroin addict. Yeah, go 'head pot, call that kettle black.
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Her - there ain't NO way I'm gonna let no woman stick her p***y in my face
Him - *disappointed sigh*
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Loved the set. Hated the boobie song.
- which is too bad... the song was practically written for her (or should I say "them").... well, not really... but it sounds better that way.
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
By the time I am done with her, she's gonna be nothin but a quivering pile of "oh shit that was good." - and, NO, I wasn't the one saying it. No. Really, I wasn't.
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
She's so fine... yep, that there is my future ex-mistress. - Okay, I can neither confirm nor deny the speaker here.
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Bitch. - Hmm... you just had to be there for this one.
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
How can I make love to myself when I have no fingers? - Yep.. that pretty much says it all, really.
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
.

0 Smack Me:

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!