.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Monday, March 27, 2006

We Might Have a TV Show

Yeah, I know... I wouldn't believe me either... but it's true.

We're still hammering out the details and trying to find the proper venue to host it... but we're working on it. You never know, right? Who knows just what this could lead to? At the very least, it will be a hell of an experience...

I know I could have said hella experience and that it would be hella good... what the hell? That elitist linguist in me is sticking out his ugly head now... Why did hella even come to be? Are we just that damned lazy that we can't take the time to type, much less say, a couple more letters?

Geez!

And, from what I understand, "it's the bomb" is way passe'... that changed to "it's bum"... WTF? I think you can combine these into "it's hella bum" to describe something completely awesome... but I could be wrong.

Why do I even bother trying to keep up?

The more these kids speak, the worse it all gets. And GOD FORBID you use the wrong term as an adult. Best to simply stick to proper english, then them evil youngins can't crucify you for it.

Dammit.


Where was I?

Oh, yeah, TV show. When I know, YOU'LL know. Let's just say it combines 2 or 3 of my favorite things, plus it will give me some air time so I can REALLY make an ass out of myself... sometimes that's exactly what is needed to get noticed.

Wish us luck!
.
.

6 Smack Me:

At 28/3/06 00:36, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Wonders if I might get a small part in the show.... Hmmmmm... maybe with a cute little mini skirt???

Oh well just a thought. Keep up the good work...

 
At 28/3/06 09:04, Blogger The Funky Bee flipped me...

LUCK! LUCK! LUCK!

Sounds awesome Wop, would love to know the 'tails (that's short for DEtails...okay, I just made that up, just trying to keep up with the whole hella thing)

 
At 29/3/06 09:57, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

shar - thanks! Me too.

Funky bee - thanks, Funk!! That's hella sweet.

 
At 29/3/06 11:47, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy flipped me...

Awesome, indeed!!!
Good luck to all of ya!

 
At 29/3/06 14:30, Blogger mrs. awesome flipped me...

if you need a side lounge singing act, i'm in.

seriously, good luck.

 
At 1/4/06 12:45, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

cug - many thanks. We're looking to turn a profit somehow, even if it's only to draw attention to our own band, Government Cheese

plum - indeed. I shall.

grody - you're in. you're on. Whatcha got for us?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!