.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Friday, March 24, 2006

TGIF

What does it mean?

to working schlubs, like me - Thank God It's Friday


to a blonde - Toes Go In First


Men, on women - They Get Irritated Fast


Women, on men - Thank God I'm Female


Rednecks on gay men - Them Guys Is Flamin'


Men who know - Tongue Gear Improves Fellatio


Swat in San Fran - Tear Gas Is Fab


My buddy Lisa & I on Mr. Sub's gyros - Tasty Goat Is Fine


Most adults - Teenagers Get Irritating Fast

describe myself on this post -Touchy Git is Insufferably Flatulent
.

0 Smack Me:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!