.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

HNT 00 - Hello!! Now's Thursday...

Dammit. It's Thursday AGAIN??

Ahh well, no decent pic to post this week... hell, not even a crap pic for that matter.

On the plus side, we got another gig for next Friday. And I've completed a number of new good tunes, which have so far received good reviews. Yes, yes, yes. For those 5-10 readers out there who are interested, I promise I will let you know when the CD is done and ready for release. Until then, anyone out there have any hints on proper copyrighting procedure? I know I should be able to bundle up an entire chunk of selected works and send them in as a whole...

And I have a question regarding parodies of songs... I have several of those... so any lawyers out there, feel free to chime in. I'll make sure to give some cred in the liner notes of my MEGA-HIT-to-be!!

Peace!

1 Smack Me:

At 12/1/06 17:13, Blogger The Funky Bee flipped me...

Awesome Wop, can't wait to hear the new tunes/cd! Good luck at your gig's. Happy HNT anyway ;O)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!