.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

ROAD TRIP - Part 4

So that evening... there was a gathering to happen at a restaurant known as J.P's, somewhere not far from the base. Being that the recruits were not allowed off base until AFTER graduation, this was just for the family and friends of the recruits. We were asked to wear certain colors, depending on which battalion the boys were in - the color for 1st Battalion is red, so we all went back to the hotel after Family day on base, got decked out in some red gear, and headed back to JP's.

We arrived a bit later than most of the other families, apparently. Of course, those of you who know me simply accept this as a part of the wop ritual. Now, to be quite honest, I am not ALWAYS late. I am, generally, on time... of course, I think my clock may still be running on what is known as Hawaiian time...

dammit... blogger problems...

Part 4b coming next!
.
.

0 Smack Me:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!