.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Move Along, Move Along

There's nothing to see here... nothing to see...

At least not for today.

I will be glad when the word REST and RELAXATION re-enter my vocabulary. They are so far gone from me that I had to get a friend to type this in for me... I couldn't remember how to spell them. But, hey, the wedding is almost upon us all... can you hear the footsteps thrumming down the hall?

*thrum thrum thrum*

3 days and counting.... ( passing back out now )

2 Smack Me:

At 5/10/05 15:01, Blogger The Funky Bee flipped me...

Good luck Wop! Can't wait until it's all over so you can tell us all about it...and you can relax!

 
At 5/10/05 18:59, Blogger Robin flipped me...

Once you hit the reception, it's a piece of cake. Get it? A piece of cake...I crack me up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!