.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

HNT = Have No Time

Sorry, folks. No picture or witty anecdotes for today's Half-Nekkd Thursday - or tomorrow. My roomies are getting wed and I am up to my eyeballs in stuff to do. For now, here's an oldie but a goodie - almost a mini-tradition, if you will...

And that's about all I got ta say about that.

I'm watching you...
The eyes have it.

Okay, I'll stop now.



Have a great weekend all - hope to have some good reception tales to tell you come Monday!
.
.

13 Smack Me:

At 6/10/05 13:50, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

Okay, sorry - had to turn Word Verify back on - the non anonymous comment thing failed to stop jack... my apologies peoples.

 
At 6/10/05 14:07, Blogger lecram sinun flipped me...

I know the feeling in your pic. Cheers and happy HNT!

 
At 6/10/05 14:16, Blogger Scott & Julia flipped me...

Up to your eyeballs .. pictures of eyes .. very clever ;)

Happy HNT!

 
At 6/10/05 14:20, Blogger Unknown flipped me...

Nice eyes, Happy HNT!!!

 
At 6/10/05 14:48, Blogger ... flipped me...

happy hnt

 
At 6/10/05 15:10, Blogger Bsoholic flipped me...

Nice eyes, I too understand the Have No Time part! LOL!

Happy Have No Time day!!!

 
At 6/10/05 15:15, Blogger Jillian flipped me...

Great eyes!! Can't wait for the reception stories!! Happy HNT!!

 
At 6/10/05 19:13, Blogger Robin flipped me...

Happy HNT to ya, and have a GREAT weekend. Do take pictures now, you hear? But um, stay out of the hired photogs way ;)

 
At 6/10/05 21:02, Blogger Jada flipped me...

Hope you have fun at the wedding. Happy HNT!

 
At 6/10/05 21:47, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

Damn why are all these people watching me! Happy HNT silly goose :) Have fun at the wedding!

 
At 7/10/05 00:29, Blogger HS flipped me...

LOL...K, I'll let it go this time Wop! Have fun at the wedding...I'm sure you'll have stories!

 
At 7/10/05 10:59, Blogger Mara flipped me...

I thought this was really cute.. LOL considering the time thing.

Happy HNT

 
At 18/10/05 16:51, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

lecram - yeah. Life happens.

scott * julia - well, it helps those trying to piece me together, ha ha

krista - thank you very much. And they don't ALWAYS have that crazy look to them... really...

femmi - ditto!

bsholic - yep. Thanks! New pictures soon... really

jill - thanks. Reception stories to come!

princess steph - just knowing you come to my page at all is a massive turn-on - you rock!

robin - I took video... lots of it - 5 tapes to piece into one worthwhile (I hope) DVD for the newlyweds... I promised it would get done before their 5th anniversary so I have a lot of work to do!

jade - thanks!

shay - well, of course they do... my eyes like to follow the pretty ladies... can't help myself.

kalani - WHY? Cause you look MAHVELOUS!

hs - promise to have stories soon. Really

awaterpixie - thank you. Best I could do on short notice. Also certain yours will look better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!