.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Stuff I Done Heard This Weekend...


While in recovery, I heard these tales (and more to come):


.
.
Rudeness and Stupidity - a bad combination .
the scene - a club/bar with a deck that overlooks a scenic river

A - Man, she has got some great lookin lips. They're real DSL's, man. I bet they could suck a...
B - Umm, dude. You're talkin about my wife there

A - Oh, sorry man.
...
A - But she's got some real DSL's, dude. I bet she..
B - Listen, man, you are really crossing the line here. You are really disrespecting me AND my wife and I suggest you shut the hell up.

A - Oh, right... right, sorry man...
..
A - but she's got some great DSL's

B picks up A and throws him right off the deck into the river

.
.
. Women get beer goggles too .
the scene - a dance club where ladies, get this, get in free AND drink free... what a combo

W - It's my birthday and I want to try a three-way
H - Well, okay (trying not to sound too pleased at the prospect)
W - okay, let's go and pick someone

W goes and lays on the liquid courage... goes dancing
... on the tables...
... get HAMMERED...
... semi-topless...
... goes off into the restroom...
... for some 20 minutes ...
... and is carried out...

... she had 7 different ladies' numbers in her pocket now ...

Drunk W - Honey, I picked up a girl I want to bring home and share...
H - Really, where is she?

Drunk W points towards the bar

H - I can't see her... where is she?

Drunk W points again

H - What? You mean behind that big blonde samoan-looking dude?
W - No, that's her
H - You mean the big scary-looking one? That's a her?
W - Honey... isn't she pretty?
H - Umm, no.
... he immediately carried her drunk ass out of there...
... and carried her THREE blocks to their car...

of course, this was followed by a futile attempt at the wife opening the car window... followed by a whole lot of technicolor yawning and powerchucking...

On the plus side, the guy at the Car Wash got a $50 tip to clean out the car... poor guy.
.
.

14 Smack Me:

At 29/8/05 16:07, Blogger HS flipped me...

hahaha...ah, alchohol..you are the cause of and solution to many of lifes problems :)

 
At 29/8/05 16:14, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 29/8/05 16:19, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 29/8/05 16:20, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 29/8/05 16:25, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 29/8/05 16:29, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 29/8/05 16:33, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 29/8/05 16:37, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 29/8/05 16:40, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 29/8/05 16:44, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 29/8/05 16:49, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 29/8/05 16:51, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 29/8/05 16:59, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

I don't know what I did to get on the blog-spam list but.. damn..

Sorry about the word verification, but this is ridiculous. If anyone has any suggestions to get around this, please post them here!

 
At 29/8/05 17:24, Blogger Walter flipped me...

Those are some pretty funny tales. Concerning the word verification test, will actual words ever come up, and what if they were some really raunch risque ones?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!