.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

So... What's this HNT HooHa All About?



Since we're all out here writing our own and reading each other's thoughts (rants, complaints, whatever), I thought this shot would be a good idea... now you at least know where all of my wordy ramblings come from. Besides, I felt so left out of the whole HNT (half-nekkid Thursday) thing - click here for details.

I JUST WANT TO BE PART OF THE "IN" CROWD!!

I'm back now... and I'm okay... well, on second thought, looking at that pic.. damn, this shot makes me look like I'm bald. What do you think? Balled? Yes. Bald. Not quite. Can't really tell either from the pic, eh?

And I'm not this blurry in person. No, really... I swear. I'm not as think as you stoned I am. I might see you this way, for reasons best left undisclosed, but better living through chemistry isn't for everyone... where am I?
.
.
.

5 Smack Me:

At 25/8/05 16:55, Blogger Osbasso flipped me...

A big HNT welcome to a fellow boner! I'll get you listed on the Nekkid roll. Hope you'll keep with it!

 
At 25/8/05 18:16, Blogger HS flipped me...

heehee..you're such a goof! Welcome to HNT! ;)

 
At 26/8/05 07:49, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

You have lovely eye brows!

 
At 26/8/05 07:54, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

Do you work at night?

 
At 29/8/05 17:01, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

os - thanks - looking to score a new t-bone for this whole new band thing... anything to get a fan...

hs - thanks! I work hard at it!

p - why *blushing* thank you

anon - umm, not according to the schedule, but yes I do

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!