.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Monday, August 29, 2005

I'M BACK!!

Sorry, peoples.. I got sick Friday... actually Thursday night, but it carried over well into Friday. And then I spent the weekend trying to get the band back together so we could go on a Mission from God.

Well, it sounded like a good idea at the time. More to come... plenty o redneck tales and quotes from the weekend....

3 Smack Me:

At 29/8/05 13:58, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

You can DEFINITELY be in the band. You would move us from bar to arena band in a heartbeat.

 
At 29/8/05 14:06, Blogger HS flipped me...

Glad to hear you are feeling better :)
A band eh? thats pretty cool :)

 
At 29/8/05 15:13, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy flipped me...

Glad you are recovered!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!