.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Forgot Da MeMe

30. Hell, I hated Kiss as a kid

Yep. I wasn't a member of the Kiss army as a kid. Hey, I grew up in Hawaii and it just really wasn't a priority to watch some goofy dudes dressing up in funky outfits to play pop rock in somewhat choreographed concerts, you know? Nope nope nope. No, it was far more important to watch live action shows - the original Japanese shows that were the origins for the Power Rangers, to be sure - like Kikaida and Kamen Raider, where they got dressed up in funky outfits to fights each other in choreographed fight scenes... and then there would be that classic giant monster in rubber suit with super special effects scenes. Naturally, I went for the cheezy kungfu monster stuff.

Hey, if that had been broadcast in the 48, it would have been a huge hit, you know?

But now? Yeah, now I dig on that extra cheezy Kiss action. Why the hell not? There are plenty hot chicks that dig it... so bonus. ;)
.
.
Happy Monday.

3 Smack Me:

At 3/10/05 19:33, Blogger Robin flipped me...

I absolutely NEVER got into the Kiss thing either...but I did watch a lot of Wonder Woman.

 
At 3/10/05 22:00, Blogger HS flipped me...

One of my coaches is the biggest KISS fan eva! He even has a KISS chip and dip bowl and a KISS doormat (which you have to step 'around' not on when you walk into his bachelor pad)

 
At 4/10/05 09:08, Blogger wopanese flipped me...

robin -yeah... it sorta caught up to me, though

hs - I wonder if that's why he's a Bachelor? Just curious.. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!