.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Part 5: A left turn into Hell

So there's this loud thud upstairs. S**** and I rush around the corner to go check it out. Redneck Dude #1, the brother-in-law is already there. He turns to us and says, "I think it's about time for y'all to go. He's gonna be pissed off if he sees you here and this ain't none of your concern."

Well, S**** wasn't about to have any of that...

Coming Soon: Part 6: still turning into hell


Damn, I know. I'm cruel. Sorry, but I'm behind the eight ball and way past deadline and the boss is rolling in in the AM to come check the progress. Lovely. So, until then faithful readers - all, what, 2 of you? - peace.
.
.
.

0 Smack Me:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!