.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Song in the Key of Key-rap

So once again, it looks as if my band's very existence is threatened.... along with friendships that are years old. And for what?

I suppose you could say it's my stupidity. Maybe it's my overabundance of "guydom"/lack of "manhood" - those of you who know Lloyd Dobbler know of which I speak.

I should have said something then about all that I knew then. Should have been direct and confronted all parties and gotten everyone together... but I played like a guy and just let it slide.

In retrospect, that was a REAL stupid move.

Ahh well... maybe I'll go into more detail later. I am just so tired of this unnecessary KEY-RAP!

1 Smack Me:

At 17/4/07 10:49, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

Just letting things slide appears on the surface to be the "cool" way to handle things - do not make too much fuss & things will blow over. Never seems to work real well, huh? Most guys never learn that. Most men already knew that.

As far as the Dobbler wisdom - glad you have internalized some of my mutterings over the years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!