.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Ooops

Sorry for the massive delay in posting!!

Between avoiding the malls, seeing loads of family, working on cars to sell some of my far too many off, recording some of my music for my father's xmas gift, and catching a nasty little case of walking PNEUMONIA... well, I've been a bit too busy and a bit too tired or unwell to actually write, much less think of anything that anyone else might actually enjoy reading.

Cause, that IS what I am about - writing stuff that SOMEONE might get a laugh or two out of, usually. I mean, except when I'm bitchin' and moanin' about something like, oh... work... which, by the way, is trying to screw me some more.

Now, normally? I wouldn't mind a good screw.

No, really. I've been told I've got the libido of someone many years younger than myself (not gonna say how many "MANY" is... a man's gotta have SOME secrets, right?)

But the job wants to bend me over, no lube, and not even give the decency of a reach around...

Yep. It's that time of year - It's the Annual Screw the Employee Festival!!

Wish me luck. Gonna need it.

0 Smack Me:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!