.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Tall Tale Tuesday 6


You know what?

I

had a beer

with an alien.


It was WEIRD!

I was sittin' outside on my tractor, teachin' my dog, Luther, how to read when this flyin' saucer BEAMS me up... and inside there were all these funny creatures, with big yeller eyes and oogly skin... and they were talkin' REAL funny, like this:

"Rellim Reeb"

"Rellim Reeb"

Well all of a sudden it hits me! They was sayin' Miller Beer, only they was sayin' it BACKWARDS.

Well, lucky fer me I had a six pack of Miller with me...

and THEY JUST SUCKED IT RIGHT UP

*schluuuurrrrrpppp*



WITH THEIR FINGERS!

.
.

It was WEIRD!
.
.

And they said they was comin' back

*hummm*

So lock up yer Rellim Reeb!

2 Smack Me:

At 20/12/06 12:00, Blogger Pollyanna flipped me...

WELL, you obviously saved the planet with your ready supply of beer! Thank you Wopanese, thank you.

 
At 20/12/08 08:44, Anonymous Anonymous flipped me...

Thanks for posting the script. That commercial has been stuck in my head for 25 years.

...with their FINGERS!!!...

Rick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!