.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tall Tale Tuesday 5


Ahhh, at long last... the return of Tall Tale Tuesday!

So... where was I?

Oh yes, Tall Tale Tuesday, where almost anything can appear and nearly nothing is real!

Tall Tale Tuesday
- the epic telling of semitruths aplenty!


Yes, Tall Tale Tuesday - where truthiness can be found in nonabundance!

That's right!
Tall Tale Tuesday... let us begin our journey once again... So... umm, I kinda forgot where I was going with all this. Kinda got all into the big intro and forgot the tale I was going to tell... dammit. I hate it when that happens.

Ahh, well, nothing for it but to forge on ahead at full steam with this little tidbit from my past...
.
.
. . into flashback music . .

.
.
It was a dark and stormy night.

The wind blew all stormy-like... and the night was dark, hence my first statement being "it was a dark and stormy night." I mean, I wouldn't lie to you, would I? Regardless, and not IRregardless, which is NOT a word, let me go on with the telling without further interruptions.

It was a dark and stormy night.

It was the kind of night that you get when the sun goes down, the cloud cover rolls in, and there's a storm. It was stormy. It was dark. Are you getting the point yet?

Okay.... where was I?

Ahh yes, dark and stormy night, etc. etc.... The rain was coming down in buckets.... which makes it inherently dangerous to go out for a walk in... buckets tending to be a lot more painful than raindrops of any size, mind you.

Of course, that's better than it raining cats and dogs. Talk about a nasty sounding racket.

*thud* MEOW! *thud thud* woof meow *thud thuddity thud thud* woof yowl meow arf arf yipe yipe *thud thud*

And it's a mess to clean up.

Now... where was I?


... this blog entry has been interrupted by the Good Taste Society and the author has been sacked. Not sure what that means, but it does draw an interesting picture - large men in black carrying off a large, squirming sack containing one annoyed, highly hostile and dangerous to the literary environment author, namely me...

0 Smack Me:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!