.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A Special Christmas Story...

If you were one of the lucky ones, you managed to catch the special "Christmas Story" as presented by Dick Butt Kiss & the Tight Ends -AND- Special Ed and the Short Bus Bluegrass Band.


If not, well, you missed out.

The story all began with the famed and fortunate "Uncle Daddy" as he tells his young children all about the TRUE Christmas Story, as was passed down, generation by generation, in their own... umm.. special oral tradition.

I would tell you more, but then this account would likely get shut down for its outrageously irreverent and blasphemous nature.



Suffice it to say that by the end, all are happy, there is plenty of fighting, plenty of over the top disgustingly humorous music, much laughter (if you can handle that bit about being a blasphemer), some "Barry Winger" moments, and Jesus comes out of the closet.



And, yes, Mary Magdelene is still a ho.
And looked good in tights, I might add

If (or when) they come out with a DVD of this "sure way to get into hell" production, then you definitely should do yourself a favor and get you a copy. I know I will.


And like I told them on opening night - it's good to know that if I am going to go to Hell for some of the music I have written that someone is going to get there ahead of me on the "Hell Express".... I mean, if I get First Class tickets, they're definitely getting a chartered flight.


And, just to be clear and make sure you know it, it was hilarious and worth every penny at the door.


Peace yo all and

Happy Merry Christma-hannu-kwanzaa-ka-mas to all!

1 Smack Me:

At 25/12/06 23:20, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy flipped me...

Merry Christmas to you man! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!