.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Redneck Hoo-ha

This blog all started with a simple story. A story about a man in his never-ending quest to save all the kind women of the world. See what it got him? That's right, distracted and writing about, well, anything he can wrap his head around. All content theoretically copyrighted, so send me money.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Monday Monday

You know what? You would think that, by now, our company meeting a whole weekend and a day gone by, that I wouldn't still be so annoyed at what transpired.

But I am. I am still pissed off.

To try and cool my jets, as it were, here are a few phrases I've just come up with the describe the REAL reason that the division I work for has not made the glorious profits that were promised by our most esteemed "National Sales Manager" :
  • He couldn't sell a sammich to a starving millionaire in Ethiopia
  • He couldn't sell a Super Bowl ticket at half price
  • He couldn't sell blow in a "gentleman's club"
  • He couldn't sell a PS3 on eBay
Are ya feelin' me here? Do you get what I'm saying? As for his recent interpersonal conduct and "throw YOU under the bus" and CYA (cover yer ass) behavior he put on grand display last week, I have this to say:
  • He's such a jackass that Tom wouldn't accept his myspace friend request.
And that's all I've got the patience to say without indulging in a veritable and verbose deluge of the four-letter variety.

Peace on ya
.
.

.

2 Smack Me:

At 11/12/06 17:20, Blogger Bill flipped me...

Hey, nice to see you back. I deleted mine since my wife showed nothing but disdain for it and basically called it stupid. She and I had a bad spring and summer this year anyway. Funny thing, now she has a Myspace account. Anyway, good to see you're around.

 
At 20/12/06 12:02, Blogger Pollyanna flipped me...

Okay, i totally understand where you are coming from! I have been days at work like this too. OY. Hope things are looking up for ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stupid Quiz said I am "Totally Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!